Child Placement • Foster Care Services • Adoption Services • Foster Parent Support & Training
FE provides temporary care for children ages 0-17 years old who have been removed from their biological families due to abuse, neglect, exploitation, or abandonment.
• Care for children whose parents are not able to care for them.
• Are committed to help children make positive adjustments to the foster home, school, and community.
• Help the child with his/her fears of separation, feelings of grief, and adjustment to living away from their family.
• Participate and carry out their part of the children’s treatment plans, including primary medical care.
• Provide appropriate supervision to ensure the child’s safety and wellbeing
Be 21 years of age
US Citizen or Permanent Resident
HS Diploma or GED
Cleared Background Checks
Be financially self-sustaining
Positive Home Screening (Completed by FE)
24-7 Caregiver Support
Ongoing Professional Training
Initial Placement Clothing Allowance
School Supply Stipend
All content in this web site copyright © 2015 Families Especial. All rights reserved.
Web site design by: Jason Roberts & Associates, Inc. • San Antonio, Texas